Free Your Mind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Your Mind

Turning pain into poetry - A judgement free space where individuals with panic and anxiety disorders can share there thoughts and feelings through poetry

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Free Your Mind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome to Free Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Free Your Mind   Welcome to Free Your Mind EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Hello,

My name is TB and I am the admin of this page I have suffered with panic attacks for the past 5 years, aside from using the usual Google searches to research coping strategies and medication, I found that being able to write out my thoughts and feeling really helped release some of the thoughts i was dealing with. To be able to let it all out somehow eased the bubble of panic and worry going on inside my head.
Once i began to write my feelings started to spill out and offload, almost like a catharsis.

I wanted to share this with others and hope this forum will help other people like it has helped me.

Please feel free to share your thoughts, you might be surprised to find that there is someone else feeling just like you today.

I just ask of anyone viewing to not criticise one another's writing. I want this to be a place for all to come and express themselves in this art form and everyone's interpretations will be different, I ask for everyone to be sensitive and support one another and encourage as only we know what it is like to experience panic attacks and anxiety.

Best wishes and enjoy your stay xxxx
Back to top Go down
http://freeyourmind.iftopic.com

Welcome to Free Your Mind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Your Mind  :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: